|Full name||Andrew James Hoole|
|Date of birth||22 October 1993|
|Place of birth||Newcastle, Australia|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Central Coast Mariners|
|2012||Newcastle Jets NPL||13||(2)|
|2017–||Central Coast Mariners||23||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 16 April 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13:58, 11 November 2017 (UTC)
Hoole earned his first call up for the Jets after impressing in the Newcastle Jets Youth League squad. Hoole played his first game on 12 January 2013 in a round 15 game against the Brisbane Roar. Hoole made a strong debut for the Jets and made a big contribution towards their 1–0 win. Just days after making his A-League debut Hoole signed a one-year senior contract with Newcastle. During the 13/14 season Hoole was voted Player of the Season. On 17 April 2015, he scored his first ever career goal, a penalty, against Sydney FC.
Hoole's contract was terminated by mutual consent on 20 June 2016, one year early in order to pursue other opportunities.
Return to Newcastle Jets
Following Hoole's release from Sydney FC, he returned to Newcastle Jets, signing a one-year contract. In his third game on return for the Jets he got an assist and scored a late free kick to salvage a comeback from 2–0 down to draw 2–2 against the Western Sydney Wanderers.
Central Coast Mariners
- As of match played 26 August 2015
- Newcastle Jets Player of the Year – 2014–15
- Ray Baartz Medal – 2014–15
- "List of Players — 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 22 June 2013.
- "New faces in Jets squad". Football Federation Australia. 13 December 2012. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "Jets sign Hoole to one-year deal". Football Federation Australia. 16 January 2013. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- "Sydney FC And Andrew Hoole Agree Termination". Sydney FC. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- "Jets sign young winger". Football Federation Australia. 21 June 2016.
- "Andrew Hoole to Central Coast Mariners confirmed". Fox Sports. 31 May 2017.
- Football, FOX SPORTS (14 October 2017). "RED CARD HOOLE 'Really no need ... silly challenge'". @FOXFootballLive. Retrieved 2017-10-14.
- "Hoole Analysis by Team". Retrieved 8 September 2015.