January 10, 1981 |
Hamilton, ON, CAN
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||211 lb (96 kg; 15 st 1 lb)|
|NHL team (P)
Bakersfield Condors- ECHL (ECHL)
|NHL Draft||154th overall, 1999
% year stats as an ECHL Bakersfield Condor Andrew Ianiero (born January 10, 1981) is a Canadian professional ice hockey played for the Bakersfield Condors in the ECHL. He was selected by the Ottawa Senators in the 5th round (154th overall) of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. ~Condors: 2009-10: Attending training camp as a tryout... 2008-09: Signed with the Condors on Aug. 20, 2008... tied his career high with 20 goals... moved up the Condors career charts in assists (2nd), points (3rd), goals (4th) and games (4th)... became the Condors all-time playoff games leader (33) and tied for 1st in playoff points (25)... is also all-time playoff goals leader (16) and t-5th in assists (9)... 2007-08: Finished tied for second on the team in points and led the club in assists... was second on the Condors with 3 SHG and 4 SHP... tied for the team lead with 16 multi-point games... led the Condors in goals, points in the playoffs and was third in penalty minutes... had points in five of the Condors six games in the post-season... recorded 2g-2a in deciding Game 6 OT loss @ Victoria... 2006-07: Tied (with Kevin Truelson) for club lead with +14 rating… Led club in playoffs with nine points, six goals and one short-handed goal… His six postseason tallies were second most in one Condors playoff year… His nine postseason points were fifth most in one Condors playoff year… Recorded 100th point as a Condor on Nov. 28, 2006 in Fresno… Recorded 200th career point Dec. 23, 2006 vs. Utah… 2005-06: Led Condors with six short-handed points… 2003-04: Had career-high 10-game point streak… Had career high eight-game assist streak… Selected to ECHL All-Star Team for second straight year. Prior to Condors: Ranked second on Texas with 57 points in 2004-05… Originally acquired by the Condors from Charlotte early in 2003-04 season… Selected to ECHL All-Star Team in 2002-03 while playing with Dayton… Posted 220 points (95g, 125a) and 190 penalty minutes in four years of junior hockey with the Ontario Hockey League’s Kingston Frontenac
ECHL Career Highlights as of 2010:
- Played more Condor games than any other player.
- Became the 28th player in ECHL history to appear in 500 games in AK on Jan 27, 2010.
- Recorded his 100th career goal with the Condors on his "bobblehead giveaway night" on March 19, 2010 vs Victoria.
- Played in a record 215 straight games from the beginning of 2007-2008n season to April 2nd 2010.
- Became the sole career points leader in Condors playoff history with an assist in Game 1 of the National Conference Quarterfinals.
- Andrew Ianiero's career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Andrew Ianiero's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|