Andrew J. McKenna
Andrew J. McKenna
Andrew James McKenna
September 17, 1929
|Alma mater||University of Notre Dame|
DePaul University College of Law
|Salary||US$1,090,156 (total compensation)|
|Title||Chairman Emeritus, McDonald's|
|Successor||Enrique Hernandez Jr.|
|Board member of||McDonald's|
|Spouse(s)||Mary Joan Pickett|
|Children||7, including Andrew J. McKenna, Jr.|
Andrew James McKenna was born in Chicago, Illinois on September 17, 1929. McKenna graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a bachelor's degree in business administration and marketing, followed by a Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from DePaul University College of Law.
McKenna was chairman of McDonald's from 2004 to 2016. He is a director of the Chicago Bears, Aon and Skyline Corporation. McKenna and Patrick Ryan, chairman of Aon, own 19.7% of the Chicago Bears.
McKenna owns Schwarz Supply Source Inc, a Morton Grove-based paper company, which is a supplier to McDonald's, "making him something less than totally independent", according to Crain's Chicago Business.
Andrew J. McKenna was inducted as a laureate of The Lincoln Academy of Illinois and awarded the Order of Lincoln (the State's highest honor) by the Governor of Illinois in 2000 in the area of Social Services.
- "Executive Profile: Andrew J. McKenna J.D." Bloomberg. Retrieved May 20, 2015.
- "Board of Directors :: McDonald's". corporate.mcdonalds.com. Retrieved January 31, 2018.
- Cahill, Andy (March 24, 2012). "Stick around, Andy". Crain's Chicago Business. Retrieved May 20, 2015.
- "Bears Minority Owners". Crain's Chicago Business. Retrieved July 12, 2006.
- "Laureates by Year - The Lincoln Academy of Illinois". The Lincoln Academy of Illinois. Retrieved March 21, 2016.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|