This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (September 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
His son is George Leggatt, also a judge.
- Johnstone v Bloomsbury Health Authority  2 All ER 293, dissenting
- Vaughan v Barlow Clowes International Ltd  EWCA Civ 11 - an English trusts law case, concerning tracing
- Nestle v National Westminster Bank plc  EWCA Civ 12, duty of care for investment
- Fitzpatrick v British Railways Board  ICR 221,  IRLR 376 - UK labour law, concerning collective bargaining
- Johnstone v Bloomsbury HA  QB 333,  2 WLR 1362,  2 All ER 293 - English contract law case, concerning implied terms and unfair terms under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- Bishopsgate Investment Management Ltd v Maxwell (No 2)  BCLC 814, pension fund misappropriation
- Bishopsgate Investment Management Ltd v Homan  EWCA Civ 33 - English trusts law, whether a beneficiary whose fiduciary breaches trust, may trace assets through an overdrawn account to its destination.
- Powdrill v Watson  2 AC 394
- Westdeutsche Landesbank Girozentrale v Islington LBC  UKHL 12, overturned - English trusts law case concerning the circumstances under which a resulting trust arises.
- Investors Compensation Scheme Ltd v West Bromwich Building Society  UKHL 28, overturned - English contract law, which laid down that a contextual approach must be taken to the interpretation of contracts.
- Fujitsu's Application  EWCA Civ 1174 - confirming the rejection of a patent involving the computerisation of an existing process.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|