Life and career
Lockington was born in 1974 in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. He has composed the complete scores for over three dozen films, including Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008), City of Ember (2008), Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013), San Andreas (2015), and The Space Between Us (2017).
He received the Breakout Composer of the Year Award from the 2009 International Film Music Critics Association (IFMCA) Awards, for his scores for Journey to the Center of the Earth and City of Ember. He was also nominated for Best Original Score for a Fantasy/Science Fiction Film, for City of Ember.
Television series scores
- Missing (48 episodes, 2003–2006)
- Sanctuary (46 episodes, 2009–2011): Seasons 2–4
- Primeval: New World (13 episodes, 2012–2013)
- Aftermath (13 episodes, 2016)
- Frontier (12 episodes, 2016-2017)
- Delhi Crime Story (7 episodes, 2019)
- IFMCA Announces its 2008 Winners for Scoring Excellence, 16 January 2009, retrieved 16 January 2009
- IFMCA Announces its 2008 Nominees for Scoring Excellence, 16 January 2009, retrieved 16 January 2009