From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Andrew Mewing|
He swam for Australia at:
- Commonwealth Games: 2006,
- World Championships: 2005, 2007
- Pan Pacs: 2006
- Short Course Worlds: 2004, 2006
- Former Executive Committee Members from the website for the Australian Swimmers Association; retrieved 2012-05-11.
- Medical student makes a golden splash at the Games, published by the University of Queensland on 2006-03-24; retrieved 2012-05-11.
- CAS 2008/A/1540: Andrew Mewing v. Swimming Australia Limited[permanent dead link] published by the Court of Arbitration for Sport 2008-05-09; retrieved 2012-05-11.
|This biographical article related to an Australian swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|