|Full name||Andrew Alexander Milne|
|Date of birth||30 September 1990|
|Place of birth||York, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2009||→ Darlington (loan)||2||(0)|
|2010||→ Darlington (loan)||19||(0)|
|2010||→ Gainsborough Trinity (loan)||4||(1)|
|2010–2011||→ Altrincham (loan)||14||(1)|
|2011||FC Halifax Town||15||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:00, 18 Sep 2010 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 08:17, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
Andrew Alexander Milne (born 9 September 1990) is a former professional footballer who played for Leeds United, Darlington FC, Barrow FC and Altrincham FC. He is currently Head of the i2i International Soccer Academy, which is based in York, England.
Milne was born in York, North Yorkshire. He joined Leeds United at the age of nine and went on to become Head Boy and Captain of the Under 18s. Around this time, he also obtained international caps for the Scotland under-18 & 19's team and broke into Gary McAllister’s Leeds United first team squad.
Milne spent 10 years with the Leeds United's Academy system and was involved with the first team in the 2009 pre-season friendly matches. On 26 November 2009, Milne signed for Darlington on loan for three months, at the same time as Chesterfield defender Danny Hall and midfielder Paul Harsley. Milne made his debut in the Football League on 5 December 2009, playing the whole of the 1–0 home defeat against Bradford City, earning man of the match. In his second game, a 5–0 defeat to Torquay United, he sustained an ankle injury and was replaced by midfielder Josh Gray. He returned to Leeds to recover from his injury.
It was announced on 14 May 2010 that he would not be offered a new deal at Leeds and that he was free to find a new club. He signed for Barrow AFC of the Conference National just two days before the start of the next season. During this season he was also loaned out to Gainsborough Trinity of the Conference North.
In January 2011 he signed for FC Halifax Town on a deal until the end of the season. Milne then moved onto Ossett Town and Scarborough Athletic, to enable him to concentrate on his education at York St John University.
The i2i International Soccer Academy
Milne is currently Head of the i2i International Soccer Academy which offers students from all around the world the opportunity to study for a Sports or Business degree at York St John University, whilst focusing on their soccer development as part of a full-time pro-level training programme.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2010). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2010–11. Edinburgh: Mainstream Publishing. p. 289. ISBN 978-1-84596-601-0.
- "Andrew Milne – U18 Squad". Scottish Football Association. Retrieved 11 May 2010.
- "Defender Joins Darlo on Loan". Leeds United A.F.C. 26 November 2009. Retrieved 11 May 2010.
- "Darlington seal triple loan swoop". BBC Sport. 26 November 2009. Archived from the original on 29 November 2009. Retrieved 26 November 2009.
- "Darlington 0 – 1 Bradford City". Darlington Football Club. 5 December 2009. Retrieved 5 December 2009.
- Wilkinson, Andrew (14 December 2009). "Darlington injuries add to heavy defeat at Torquay". Evening Gazette. Middlesbrough. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- "Milne set for Leeds return". Sky Sports. 14 December 2009. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- "Darlington re-sign Leeds United defender Andrew Milne". BBC Sport. 5 March 2010. Retrieved 7 March 2010.
- "Leeds United trim squad after promotion". BBC Sport. 14 May 2010. Archived from the original on 17 May 2010. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- http://www.barrowafc.com/newsite/club/news.php?article=677[permanent dead link]
- "Town sign ...". FC Halifax Town. 10 January 2011. Retrieved 30 May 2011.
- "Milne signs for Alty as cover". NonLeagueDaily.com. 21 March 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Flett, Dave (12 January 2010). "York-based Leeds United defender hoping to help Darlington". York Press. Archived from the original on 15 January 2010. Retrieved 13 January 2010.