Andrew N. Robertson
He is also a musician and academic, fronting UK-based band Truck, and has published work on automatic accompaniment for rock music at the conference on New Interfaces for Musical Expression.
In May 2009, Robertson was awarded a research fellowship of the Royal Academy of Engineering for his work on digital music. Robertson is currently a research student at Queen Mary, University of London at the Centre for Digital Music specialising in interactive real-time musical systems.
In January 2011, Robertson developed software called "B-Keeper" which would allow drummers in rock bands to enhance their live performances.
- A. Robertson and M. D. Plumbley. Real-time beat-tracker for live performance with drums. To appear in Proceedings of the Digital Music Research Network Summer Conference, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK, 7–8 July 2007.
- A. Robertson and M. D. Plumbley. B-Keeper: A beat tracker for live performance. In Proceedings of New Interfaces for Musical Expression (NIME 2007), New York, NY, USA, June 6–10, 2007, pp 234–237, 2007.
- A. N. Robertson and M. D. Plumbley. Real-time Interactive Musical Systems: An Overview. In Proceedings of the Digital Music Research Network Doctoral Researchers Conference, London, UK, July 22–23, 2006.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-28. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-27. Retrieved 2011-05-04.
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|