The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Andrew Nisbet (born August 1960) is a Director of Key West Holdings, which holds his family's interests in catering supplies and property. He is also founder and Chairman of catering supplies retailer Nisbets Plc.
In 1983, Nisbet founded Nisbets, originally selling knives, catering clothing and textbooks to catering students. The business launched a mail-order catalogue in 1987 and moved into wholesale in 1990. Between 1995 and 2017 the business underwent international expansion.
As of February 2017, the business employs more than 2,000 people and has offices in nine countries. The business also has retail outlets in the UK, Ireland and Australia. In 2017, turnover of the business was £400 million, according to The Sunday Times.
In 2014, Nisbet became a Director of Key West Holdings, which holds his family's interests in catering equipment and property. In 2015, Key West Holdings acquired catering hire firm Jongor Hire.
In 2012, the Nisbet family founded The Nisbet Trust, which provides grants to charitable organisations in the Greater Bristol area.
- "Andrew NISBET - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Lifetime Achievement Award: Andrew Nisbet" (PDF). Direct Commerce.
- "Catering for demand". Catering Insight. 2013-04-08. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- TWK. "Nisbets - Fast Track". Fast Track. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- Groom, Brian (2017-04-20). "Brexit test for UK's top exporters and innovators". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- Cooper, Marc (2016-10-19). "Bristol Rich List 2016 revealed: Who is worth the most money this year". bristolpost. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "About Us | Nisbets Catering Equipment". www.nisbets.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "The Sunday Times Rich List 2017". nuk-rich-list-ui-2017-uk-prod.eu-west-1.elasticbeanstalk.com. Archived from the original on 2018-03-14. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "KeyWest Holdings". www.keywestholdings.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "In defence of family businesses". Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Consolidated Financial Statements: Key West Holdings" (PDF). Key West Holdings.
- "Nisbet Trust". www.nisbettrust.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "Andrew and Anne Nisbet". The Sunday Times. 2008-04-27. ISSN 0956-1382. Retrieved 2018-03-15.
- "The London Gazette". The London Gazette.