April 7, 1985 |
|Education||New York University, Columbia University|
|Notable credit(s)||Digital Editor, Fortune (magazine) (2013—Present), Editor, ZDNet (2008—2013), Editor, SmartPlanet (2009—2013)|
Andrew Nusca (born April 7, 1985) is an American technology journalist. He is currently the digital editor of Fortune and the director of technology coverage across Time Inc. Previously, he was an editor at CBS Interactive, where he served as writer and editor for business technology publication ZDNet, founding editor of the business innovation publication SmartPlanet (2009) and contributor to CNET and CBSNews.com. Nusca was also a drummer for the defunct New York City rock band Dibble Edge, and occasionally profiles popular drummers for DRUM! Magazine. He was also the author of The Editorialiste, a media criticism blog. He is a native of Philadelphia but lives in Brooklyn.
- "'Fortune' bulks up: Andy Serwer announces seven new hires at once". Capital New York. October 24, 2013. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- "Fortune.com promotes three to deputy digital editor, hires five - Talking Biz News". talkingbiznews.com. Retrieved 2016-07-23.
- "On the move 11.30.16". minOnline. November 30, 2016. Retrieved December 4, 2016.
- "Andrew Nusca - US - Meet the Team - ZDNet". CBS Interactive. July 1, 2012. Retrieved January 26, 2013.
- "Dibble Edge: Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos". MySpace. April 2006. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- Nusca, Andrew (September 1, 2010). "Johnny Kelly: Playing Through The Pain - DRUM! Magazine". DRUM! Magazine. Enter Music Publishing, Inc. Retrieved January 26, 2013.
- "The Editorialiste". Retrieved January 26, 2013.
- "About - Andrew J. Nusca". Retrieved November 19, 2013.