Andrew Rodriguez (American football)
|Army Black Knights No. 42|
|High school||Alexandria (VA) Bishop Ireton|
|Date of birth||May 12, 1990|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight||217 lb (98 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
A graduate of Bishop Ireton High School in Alexandria, Virginia, Rodriguez started in twelve games as a sophomore for the Black Knights. Prior to his junior season, he suffered a serious back injury which caused him to miss the rest of the season but made a comeback for his senior year, for which he was voted captain by his teammates. He won the 2011 James E. Sullivan Award and the William V. Campbell Trophy.
- "Andrew Rodriguez - Against The Odds". National Football Foundation. March 1, 2012.
- "Andrew Rodriguez Wins Sullivan Award". goarmysports.com. United States Military Academy. March 20, 2012. Retrieved March 21, 2012.
- "Andrew Rodriguez wins 82nd Sullivan". ESPN. March 20, 2012.
- "Army player Andrew Rodriguez claims Campbell Trophy". Dec 7, 2011. Retrieved Dec 7, 2011.
- "MISSION FIRST: Sense Of Duty". goarmysports.com. United States Military Academy. December 19, 2013.