|Occupation||Television writer, television producer|
Andrew Schneider is an American screenwriter and television producer, whose credits include writing for The Sopranos, Northern Exposure, and Alien Nation. He frequently co-writes episodes with his wife, Diane Frolov. In 1992 Schneider won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing for a Drama Series for his work on the Northern Exposure episode "Seoul Mates". The award was shared with Frolov as they co-wrote the episode. Schneider was nominated for a Writers Guild of America Award for best dramatic series at the February 2008 ceremony for his work on the sixth season of The Sopranos. Schneider was raised in a secular Jewish family.
- "Emmy Award Past Winners". Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. 2008. Archived from the original on 16 December 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-20.
- "2008 Writers Guild Awards Television & Radio Nominees Announced". WGA. 2007. Archived from the original on 19 December 2007. Retrieved 2007-12-13.
- Perry, Byron (2007-12-12). "WGA announce TV, radio nominees". Variety. Retrieved 2007-12-13.
- "HBO tops WGA awards list with five noms". The Hollywood Reporter. 2007. Archived from the original on 2008-07-06. Retrieved 2007-12-13.
- Jewish Daily Forward: "I'm Not a Jewish Doctor But I Play One on 'Chicago Med'" by Curt Schleier October6, 2016
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|