Andrew J Turberfield is a British Professor of Physics based at the University of Oxford. Turberfield's research is largely based on DNA nanostructures and photonic crystals, and his work on both nanomachines and photonic crystals has been highly cited. Turberfield is a fellow of Magdalen College, Oxford.
- Jha, Alok (2000), "A flexible approach", Nature, 408 (6812): 621, Bibcode:2000Natur.408..621J, doi:10.1038/35046282, PMID 11117755.
- "The double helix becomes a pyramid", New Scientist, December 17, 2005.
- Turberfield. Andrew J Archived March 21, 2009, at the Wayback Machine. Profile at the University of Oxford
- Web of Knowledge (requires institutional login) Publications ordered by citation
- Turberfield, Andrew Archived August 27, 2009, at the Wayback Machine. Profile at Magdalen College
|This article about a physicist of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|