Andrews Farm, South Australia
Adelaide, South Australia
|Location||29 km (18 mi) NE of Adelaide city centre|
|LGA(s)||City of Playford|
|State electorate(s)||Taylor (2011)|
|Federal Division(s)||Wakefield (2011)|
The average age of Andrews Farm residents is lower than the greater Australian population. 54.0% of residents were over 25 years in 2006, compared to the Australian average of 66.5%; and 46.0% were younger than 25 years, compared to the Australian average of 33.5%.
St Columba College is located near the centre of the suburb.
Facilities and attractions
The largest parkland in Andrews Farm is Stebonheath Park, located in the central east of the suburb. Andrews Park lies in the northeast.
Andrews Farm is serviced by buses operated by the Adelaide Metro. The main bus routes through the suburb use Curtis Road, President Avenue and East parkway. Other routes service the edges of the suburb along Curtis Road or Stebonheath Road. Bus routes connect to Elizabeth Interchange, Smithfield Interchange and the Munno Para Shopping City interchange.
Bicycle paths lie throughout Stebonheath Park. The Stuart O'Grady Bikeway skirts the western edge of Andrews Farm adjacent to the Max Fatchen Expressway with access at Curtis Road and Petherton Road (gate).
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Andrews Farm (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Andrews Farm (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 16 April 2011.
- "Andrews Farm, South Australia (Adelaide)". Postcodes-Australia. Postcodes-Australia.com. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- "Electoral Districts - Electoral District for the 2010 Election". Electoral Commission SA. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- "Find my electorate". Australian Electoral Commission. 15 April 2011. Archived from the original on 30 April 2011. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- "Place Names of South Australia". The Manning Index of South Australian History. State Library of South Australia. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- Adelaide and surrounds street directory (47th ed.). UBD. 2009. ISBN 978-0-7319-2336-6.
- "South Australian Newspapers". Newspapers.com.au. Australia G'day. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- "Australian Schools Directory". Australian Schools Directory. Archived from the original on 26 April 2011. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- "Munno Para Centre Interchange to Elizabeth Interchange (includes links to timetable and route map)". Adelaide Metro. 26 January 2016. Retrieved 27 July 2016.