|Born||September 3, 1893|
Gaivoron, Chernigov Obl. Russian Empire
|Died||April 4, 1977 (aged 83)|
New York City, United States
|Occupation||writer, journalist, historian, political activist|
Andrey Ivanovich Dikiy (Russian: Андрей Иванович Дикий; real surname Zankevich; September 3, 1893 — April 4, 1977) was a Russian writer, emigre politician and journalist, and a member of the Vlasov movement, known for his antisemitism and anti-Ukrainian sentiment. Dikiy has been described by Christian essayist Dmitry Talantsev as one of the main theorists of Judophobia.
Zankevich was born into a noble family, at the family estate in the village of Gaivoron, Chernigov Obl. 30 km south of Konotop (now in Ukraine). His father was an owner of a large sugar factory and sugar beet plantation. His mother's maiden name was Kandiba. Andrey had three brothers and one sister.
He emigrated to Yugoslavia in the aftermath of the Russian Revolution. There he was active in the anti-Soviet community, and was a member of the executive committee of National Alliance of Russian Solidarists. He moved to the United States after World War II and was a prolific publisher of articles in the Russophone press characterized as pseudo-scientific, antisemitic and anti-Ukrainian. His writings were extensively used by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn in his tract Two Hundred Years Together.
- Talantsev, Dmitri. Дьякон Кураев - коричневый "богослов". Kladez Istiny (in Russian).
- НТС и наследие русской эмиграции.
- Список всех членов НТС с 1930 по 1996 гг. Archived August 23, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Verkhoturov, Dmitry (23 November 2003). ПОСОБИЕ ДЛЯ АНТИСЕМИТОИСКАТЕЛЯ. Lebed. 350 (in Russian).
- http://www.ualogos.kiev.ua/fulltext.html?id=2273[permanent dead link]
- M. Leybelman, «Чекисты = евреи? Мифы Александра Солженицына»: «Очень многое из книг Дикого перекочевало в двухтомник „Двести лет вместе“. Солженицын переписывал без всякой проверки, чем нарушил незыблемое правило любого исследователя».
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-10-14. Retrieved 2013-11-25.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2013-02-18.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Дмитрий Таланцев
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-10-06. Retrieved 2013-02-21.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Абрамов В. Евреи в КГБ, М., 2006
- itexts.net › Андрей Дикий Retrieved 2017-04-24.
- Неизвращённая история Украины-Руси: В 2 томах. Нью-Йорк.
- Евреи в России и СССР: Исторический очерк. Нью-Йорк, 1967.
- Русско-еврейский диалог.