||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Andrey Kiritchenko in Lviv, Ukraine 2008
|Birth name||Andriy Kyrychenko|
Andrey Kiritchenko (born 1976) is a person known among experimental music fans as author and contributor of various critically acclaimed projects, founder of Nexsound records, producer who has contributed his significant share into the development of electronic music scene in Ukraine and already considered as one of the premiere experimental artist from Eastern Europe.
Started his musical career in 1995 as a singer, song-writer and guitar player. Being involved mostly in experimental electronic and electroacoustic music for the last few years, Andrey gains recognition among the musicians and followers of this style all over the world. His activities range from indie-pop to improvisation, from melodic electroacoustic to experimental techno.
So far he collaborated with Francisco López, Kim Cascone, Jeff Surak, Kotra, Saralunden, Anla Courtis, Jason Kahn, the Moglass, Ojra etc.; remixed by Andreas Tilliander/Mokira, Frank Bretschneider, Mikael Stavostrand, Frans de Waard/GOEM, Brian Lavelle, Scanner, Marcus Maeder and 833-45; under all aliases released around 40 albums on labels such as Staalplaat, SPEKK, Ad Noiseam, Nexsound, Zeromoon, Bip-Hop, etc.; in 2006 nominated by Qwartz Electronic Music Awards in categories Discovery and Most Promising Artist, awarded in category Discovery; in 2006-2007 curates Detali Zvuku international festival for experimental music and related visual arts in Kiyv; in 2007 participates in Ukrainian exhibition on the 52nd Venice Biennale; curates GURKIT - Ukrainian magazine for contemporal music.
- (2008) Misterrious / SPEKK
- (2007) Mort Aux Vaches / Staalplaat
- (2007) There Was No End with Saralunden / Nexsound
- (2006) Courtis/Kiritchenko/Moglass / Carbon/Little Mafia/1000+1 Tilt
- (2005) Stuffed With/Out / Nexsound
- (2005) Mavje with Francisco López / Nexsound
- (2005) True Delusion / SPEKK
- (2005) Scatter Stars / -N
- (2004) Interplays, in-between / Ad Noiseam
- (2003) Kniga skazok / Ad Noiseam
- (2003) Bees & honey / Zeromoon
- (2002) Fourfold symmetry with Kim Cascone, Andreas Berthling and Kotra / Nexsound