|Born||Andrey Igorevich Smolyakov|
24 November 1958
Podolsk, Moscow Oblast, RSFSR, USSR
Andrey Igorevich Smolyakov (Russian: Андрей Игоревич Смоляков, born 24 November 1958) is a Russian actor and director. He is known for Vysotskiy. Spasibo, chto zhivoy (2011), Stalingrad (2013 film), and Forbidden Empire.
Smolyakov was born in Podolsk, Moscow Oblast, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union as Andrey Igorevich Smolyakov. For three years he studied at Boris Shchukin Theatre Institute, but switched. In 1980 he graduated from the State Institute of Theatre Arts in a workshop under supervision of Oleg Tabakov. After graduation, he started working as actor on the stage of the Moscow Art Theatre. In 1984-1986 he was associated with the theater "Satirikon". In 1987 he joined the Moscow Studio Theatre Oleg Tabakov.
In 2004 he remarried to fashion designer Daria Razumikhina.
Smolyakov made his debut in the film "Kiss Dawns" (1977).
In 2000 he received the prize of the newspaper "Moscow komosomolets" in the category "Best Actor" for his role as actor in the play "The Lower Depths" by Maxim Gorky.
In 2002 Andrey Smolyakov, received an award from the Stanislavsky International Fund as well as an award from the Moscow Expert Jury for his role as Brucson in "Der Theatermacher", a playwright by Thomas Bernhard.
At the awards ceremony at Mosfilm Andrey Smolyakov was the winner of the Golden Eagle Award (Russia) for the best supporting actor in "Vysotsky. Thank You For Being Alive", as Viktor Bekhteev, KGB Colonel in Uzbekistan, a drama film about Vladimir Vysotsky.
The new Russian series "Grigorii R", directed by Andrey Malyukov, began on Russian TV Monday 27 October 2014; with Vladimir Mashkov as Grigori Rasputin and Smolyakov as the investigator Smitten.
- Father Sergius (1978) as Alyosha
- Confrontation (1985) as the real Grigoriy Milinko
- Stalingrad (1989) - Leonid Khrushchev
- Hello, Fools! (1996) - Volodya, bodyguard
- Still Waters (2000) - Ivan Pavlovich, Kashtanov's assistant
- Daddy (2004) - Odintsov
- Children of the Arbat (2004) - Nikolai Yezhov
- Adjutants of Love (2005) - Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord
- Konservy (2007) - Petr Rodionov, FSB Colonel
- Vysotsky. Thank You For Being Alive (2011) - Viktor Bekhteev, KGB Colonel in Uzbekistan
- Fairytale.Is (2011) - Evil Clown
- Stalingrad (2013) - Polyakov, sergeant artillery
- Viy (2014) - priest Paisiy
- Star (2014)
- Viking (2016) - Rogvolod
- Raid (2017) - Police officer Andrey Ryzhov
- Going Vertical (2017)
- Coach (2017) - father of Stoleshnikov
- The Factory (2018)