|Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine|
|Assumed office |
21 May 2019
|Preceded by||Ihor Rainin|
|Born||3 December 1976|
Lviv, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
|Education||University of Lviv|
|Occupation||economist, finance specialist, lawyer|
Andriy Yosypovych Bohdan (Ukrainian: Андрій Йосипович Богдан; born on 3 December 1976 in Lviv, Ukraine) is a Ukrainian lawyer. On 21 May 2019 President Volodymyr Zelensky appointed Bohdan Head of the Presidential Administration. Honored Lawyer of Ukraine (2007).
Deputy Minister of Justice from 2008 to 2010. In 2010 he was appointed Deputy Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers. Bohdan worked as the Government Commissioner for Anticorruption Policy of the Azarov Government (2010–2014).
On 21 May 2019 President Volodymyr Zelensky appointed Bohdan Head of the Presidential Administration Within 4 days 25,000 Ukrainians signed an electronic petition for the dismissal of Bohdan from this post claiming he could not have been appointed because he falls under Lustration laws because of his work for the Azarov Government. The head of the Public Council on lustration issues at the Justice Ministry, Tetyana Kozachenko, also claimed on 22 May 2019 that Zelenskiy's appointment of Bohdan violated the legislation on lustration.
On 2 August 2019, Interfax-Ukraine reported that Bohdan had filed his resignation letter the previous day. The same day, President Zelensky stated that he had not signed Bohdan's resignation letter and claimed that all "all the people who came with me" had signed resignation letters in advance so they could be removed from their post when "society or president feels that this or that person fails to cope with the goals set for Ukraine."
- 2007 – candidate for People's Deputy from the Our Ukraine–People's Self-Defense Bloc, No. 93 on the list. At election time he was a managing partner of the law firm “Legal Counsel Lawyers”.
- 2014 – candidate for People's Deputy from the Petro Poroshenko Bloc, No. 74 on the list. At election time he was a jurisconsult of the law firm “Status”.
- "Zelensky appoints Bohdan as head of Presidential Administration". Ukrinform. 21 May 2019.
- "УКАЗ ПРЕЗИДЕНТА УКРАЇНИ № 549/2007 Про відзначення державними нагородами України". president.gov.ua (in Ukrainian).
- "Public Lustration Committee files lawsuit over Bohdan's appointment as head of presidential administration". www.ukrinform.net.
- "Ukraine Lawmakers To Discuss Changes To Electoral Law In Emergency Session". RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty.
- Seddon, Max; Hall, Ben; Olearchyk, Roman. "Kiev moots Privatbank deal with Kolomoisky despite $5.5bn scandal". Financial Times. Archived from the original on 17 September 2019. Retrieved 17 September 2019.
- "Intrigue As Zelenskiy Says He Has Not Signed Chief Of Staff's Resignation Letter". RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty.
- "Блок "Наша Україна — Народна самооборона"". CEC (in Ukrainian).
- "Богдан Андрій Йосипович". CEC (in Ukrainian).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andriy Bohdan.|
| Head of the Presidential Administration