Andro Enukidze, 2015
|Born||January 9, 1965|
|Years active||1987 -|
Andro Enukidze was born January 9, 1965 in Tbilisi.
Andro Enukidze puts performances at theaters: Shota Rustaveli's, Kote Mardjanishvili's, and also cooperates with other theaters. He put about 40 performances. Since 2014 he is artistic director in Batumi Ilia Chavchavadze State Theatre.
Andro Enukidze writes plays too, sometimes together with playwright Miho Mosulishvili which are put at theaters of Georgia and are published in literary magazines.
- Macbath by William Shakespeare, Batumi Ilia Chavchavadze State Theatre, 2014
- Play Strindberg by Friedrich Durrenmatt, Rustaveli Theatre, with Robert Sturua, 2009
- Happiness of Irine by David Kldiashvili, Rustaveli theatre, 2007
The first channel of the Georgian television
- Villain by Jorge Luís Borges, 1998
- My Friend Hitler, the coauthor of the scenario Miho Mosulishvili (based on the play of Yukio Mishima of the same name), 1999.
- Night of Small Stars (45-serial TV series), the coauthor of the scenario with - Miho Mosulishvili, Coba Tskhakaya, Soso Mchedlishvili, Alexander Kokrashvili; - 2000
- Award the Ministry of Culture of Georgia for the play "And Tomorrow Premiere", (Coauthor Miho Mosulishvili), 1989
- Award of the Ministry of Culture of Georgia for the play "The Thirteenth Experimental", (Coauthor Miho Mosulishvili), 1991
- "For the best direction" at a festival of the Georgian theaters, 1988
- "For the best direction" at the International festival "Gold Mask" of Tbilisi, 2000
- The Grand Prix at the Dostoyevsky festival in Staraya Russa for the performance 'Dostoevsky.ru' (Based on "Notes from the Dead house" Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky), 2005