From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Android or android in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Android may refer to:
- Android (robot), a humanoid robot or synthetic organism designed to imitate a human
- Android (operating system), Google's mobile operating system
- Android, a nickname for Andy Rubin the founder of above
- The Androids, an Australian rock band
- "Android" (TVXQ song)
- "Android", a song by Green Day from the album Kerplunk
- "Android", a song on The Prodigy's What Evil Lurks EP
- Android (board game)
- Methyltestosterone, brand name Android
- Android 17, a character from the Dragon Ball franchise
- Android 18, a character from the Dragon Ball franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Android.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.