From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Android or android in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Android may refer to:
- Android (robot), a humanoid robot or synthetic organism designed to look and act like a human
- Android (operating system), Google's open operating system for smartphones, wearable devices, automobile decks and interactive television
- The Androids, an Australian rock band
- "Android" (TVXQ song)
- "Android", a song by Green Day from the album Kerplunk
- "Android", a song on The Prodigy's What Evil Lurks EP
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Android.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.