From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Android or android in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Android commonly refers to:
- Android (robot), a robot or synthetic organism designed to look and act like a human
- Android (operating system)
Android may also refer to:
- Android (board game)
- Android (film), 1982
- Android, the Russian title for the 2013 film App
- "Android", a song on The Prodigy's What Evil Lurks EP
- "Android" (TVXQ song)
- "Android", a song by Green Day from the album Kerplunk
- Methyltestosterone, brand name Android
- The Androids, an Australian rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Android.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.