Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Android or android in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Android may refer to:
- Android (robot), a humanoid robot or synthetic organism designed to imitate a human
- Android (operating system), Google's mobile operating system
- The Androids, an Australian rock band
- "Android" (TVXQ song), 2012
- "Android", a song by Green Day from the album Kerplunk
- "Android", a song on The Prodigy's What Evil Lurks EP
- Android 17, a character from the Dragon Ball franchise
- Android 18, a character from the Dragon Ball franchise
- Methyltestosterone, a synthetic hormone sold under the brand name Android
- Android (board game), a board game published by Fantasy Flight Games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Android.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.