|Directed by||Mark Atkins|
|Music by||Chris Ridenhour|
|Distributed by||The Asylum|
Android Cop is an American science fiction action film produced by The Asylum and directed by Mark Atkins. The film stars Michael Jai White, Charles S. Dutton, Randy Wayne and Kadeem Hardison. It is a mockbuster of RoboCop.
In the year 2045, a Los Angeles Police Department detective and his new partner - a state of the art crimefighting robot cop - are tasked with recovering a runaway Telepresence android containing the consciousness of the Mayor's daughter, who remains unaware that she is a human mind in a machine body. Their investigation takes the unlikely partners into the heart of the Zone - a vast, irradiated section of California created by earthquakes years earlier - where they recover the Mayor's daughter but are betrayed by corrupt fellow officers, forcing the trio to fight their way out of the Zone through mutant ghettos, gang territories, and even the LAPD itself.
- Michael Jai White as Officer Hammond
- Kadeem Hardison as Sgt. Jones
- Randy Wayne as 'Andy' (The Android Cop)
- Charles S. Dutton as Mayor Jacobs
- Larissa Vereza as Helen Jacobs
- Jay Gillespie as Reynolds
- Deena Trudy as Officer Jackson
- Delpaneaux Wills as Officer Williams
- Duane Avery as Newald Mason
The film was released direct-to-video and video-on-demand on February 4, 2014 in the United States. In the tradition of The Asylum's catalog, Android Cop is a mockbuster of the 2014 MGM/Columbia Pictures remake of RoboCop.
- Foy, Scott (2013-12-06). "Michael Jai White Is Android Cop - The Asylum's Future of Law Enforcement". Dread Central. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- Greeves, Natasha (2013-12-11). "Watch Michael Jai White & Charles S. Dutton In Trailer For Action-Thriller 'Android Cop'". Indiewire. Retrieved 2014-01-01.