Andrzej K. Koźmiński (born 1 April 1943 in Warsaw, Poland) - a professor of management, the founder of Kozminski University (named after his late father, Leon Koźmiński), 1993-2011 the rector of this school, and currently its president.
He was a Fulbright scholar at Carnegie Mellon University in 1971, as well as a visiting professor at University of California, Los Angeles (1990-1996), Washington University (1978-1979), Central Connecticut State University (1986-1989), and other schools. Since 2006 he has served on the advisory board of École supérieure de commerce de Rouen as conseil d‘Administration.
Before starting up Kozminski University, he held a professorship at Warsaw University, joint at the Department of Sociology and the Department of Management (which he headed 1981-1987). He served on the managing board of European Foundation for Management Development 1995-2001. He was a member of Member of the Prime Minister’s Board for Socio-economic Strategies committee 1995-2006.
- A. K. Козьминьски, В. П. Буянов, Д. Емельняк, A. A. Хачатуров (2010), Основы управления. Учебник для высших учебных заведений Moskwa: Московская Акаденмия Экономики и Права
- Mary Jo Hatch, Monika Kostera, Andrzej K. Koźmiński (2005) The Three Faces of Leadership: Manager, Artist, Priest Blackwell Publishing Oxford
- Andrzej K. Koźmiński, George S. Yip (ed.) (2000) Strategies for Central and Eastern Europe, MacMillan Business London, St. Martin‘s Press New York.
- Krzysztof Obłój, Donald P. Cushman, Andrzej K. Koźmiński (1995) Winning. Continuous Improvement in High Performance Organizations, SUNY Press Albany
- Andrzej K. Koźmiński (1993) Catching Up? Case Studies of Organizational and Management Change in the Ex-Socialist Block, SUNY Press, Albany
- Andrzej K. Kozminski, Donald P. Cushman (ed.) (1993) Organizational Communication and Management. A Global Perspective, SUNY Press, Albany
|This Polish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|