Andy Aitken (footballer, born 1919)
|Full name||Andrew Aitken|
|Date of birth||15 October 1919|
|Place of birth||Scotland|
|Date of death||2000 (aged 80–81)|
|Playing position||Inside forward|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Andrew Aitken, known as Andy Aitken or Al Aitken (15 October 1919 – 2000), was a Scottish footballer who represented Great Britain at the 1948 Summer Olympics. Aitken played as an inside forward in the Scottish Football League for Queen's Park between 1946 and 1949.
- Crampsey, Bob (2000-08-15). "Andy Aitken". The Herald. Newsquest. Retrieved 2013-11-03.
- "Andrew AITKEN". FIFA. Retrieved 9 November 2009.
- "Al Aitken". Sports Reference. Retrieved 9 November 2009.
- "Queens Park : 1946/47 - 2008/09". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database. Retrieved 9 November 2009.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|