This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Andy S. Albright
|Born||April 16, 1964|
Alamance County, North Carolina, United States
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Business Man, Author, Professional Speaker|
Andy Spencer Albright (born April 16, 1964), is the Co-Founder, President and Chief Executive officer of National Agents Alliance, a motivational speaker and member of the Entrepreneurship Initiative's advisory board at North Carolina State University (N.C. State). Albright is also the author of the books The 8 Steps to Success and Millionaire Maker Manual, which primarily focus on leadership and personal growth.
Albright was born in Alamance County, North Carolina. After spending the next decade working as a manager in the textile industry, Albright decided to move back to the Burlington area in Alamance County.
He was a keynote speaker for the Triangle Entrepreneur Week at N.C. State in November 2011 and plays an active role in the N.C. State Entrepreneurship Initiative. He is also a contributor to the N.C. State Caldwell Fellows program. Albright mentors students at Western Alamance High School on a regular basis and has spoken to classes at the school.
Albright and his company have been featured in the Burlington Times-News, and he has also been profiled by Triad Business News. He has appeared on several radio shows and has spoken to companies such as Keller Williams, about leadership development.
In 2009, Albright released a 90-day program called The Albright Challenge endorsed by Jack McKeon which has been featured in CBS MoneyWatch, Boston Globe, Newsday and several other notable papers.
Albright hosts a weekly show on YouTube called The Wednesday Call live with Andy Albright from NAA headquarters in Burlington, N.C. He also hosts a weekly conference call on Friday mornings called The NAActivity Call. Both the show and call are designed to help insurance agents become more successful. Albright also started two Podcasts in April 2016 titled MOVE and The Wednesday Call live with Andy Albright.
Andy Albright is the author or coauthor of four books. His first book, "The 8 Steps to Success" was published in June 2010. He released a second book, "Millionaire Maker Manual" in January 2012. A third book "Inside the Circle" was published in 2017, and his fourth book which he co-wrote with Alliance Cultural Advisor Jeff Bright, is called "HOUSE of Values & Behaviors" which was released in January 2019.
"The 8 Steps to Success" is Andy's suggested blueprint for improving your life by following eight simple steps for self-improvement. The 8 steps in the book are Personal Use, Work, Listen, Read, Attend All Meetings, Be Teachable, Be Accountable and Communicate with a Positive Mental Attitude. Albright writes in the book that following these eight simple rules for life helped transform his income and his life for the better.
"Millionaire Maker Manual" is a book designed to help insurance agents with National Agents Alliance learn more about how to be successful in insurance sales. The book is a resource to help agents have a quick reference guide when they are working with agents and with clients who want life insurance.
Albright wrote in "Millionaire Maker Manual" that "the techniques given within have worked for me and many others because it is the attention to the tiniest detail that makes the biggest difference. It is with a true desire that I hope you will find the manual useful. It is my belief and faith in God that has helped me overcome to become."
Albright said the purpose of his second book was to encourage people to "'move' from where you are and become a leading example for others to follow."
His third book "Inside the Circle" is subtitled "How to Make Simple, Intentional Decisions to Change Your Life & Income for the Better," and serves as a manual for ignoring the distractions of life in the pursuit of excellence.
Andy Albright co-wrote his fourth book "HOUSE of Value & Behaviors" with the help of Alliance Cultural Advisor Jeff Bright. The book is an examination of the 8 core values that form the backbone of the company culture which is such a big part of the Alliance success story.
In addition to serving as President and CEO with National Agents Alliance, Albright has spoken at Keller Williams events, Enrich Life Over 50 network and at North Carolina State University. He served as a judge for N.C. State University's Entrepreneurship Initiative "Shark Tank" in 2016.
Andy Albright and NC State University
On November 11, 2013, Andy Albright and his wife, Jane pledged a gift of $500,000 to name N.C. State University’s Entrepreneurs Village after them. The Andy and Jane Albright Living and Learning Village will open in the fall of 2014 and will house sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students across all academic disciplines the opportunity to live, socialize and work with other entrepreneurially-minded students. It will be located at Wolf Ridge Apartments in the heart of Centennial Campus, which is home to more than 60 corporate, government and nonprofit partner organizations.
Albright is involved with numerous charities and organizations. Albright is the namesake of the Albright Entrepreneurs Village (AEV), a place for NC State students who want to learn to think like an entrepreneur. The AEV is a residential community on Centennial Campus that involves residents from all majors and provides social and co-curricular activities to engage them in the startup world and encourage them to develop their ideas and ventures. This diverse group receives coaching from successful entrepreneurs and immersion in the programs that help students translate ideas into action.
Albright is a member of the advisory board for NC State's Entrepreneurship Initiative, a member of the advisory board for the NC State University Engagement and a loyal supporter and major donor of NC State Wolfpack athletics. Albright is a motivational speaker for various groups and organizations.
- "Andy Spencer Albright | Entrepreneurship Initiative at NC State". North Carolina State University. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Free Family History and Genealogy Records for Andy Albright". FamilySearch. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- Evans, Matt (2006-12-11). "Andy Albright: CEO has instinct for trends, and plans to quickly take his firm". The Business Journal. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Andy Albright". Triangle Entrepreneurship Week. 2011-11-15. Archived from the original on 2012-01-28. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "National Agents Alliance holds record-setting event in Raleigh, N.C." 2011-08-08.
- "Andy Albright Speaks at Western Alamance High". Archived from the original on 2012-04-26.
- "NAA forms advisory board". Triad Business Journal.
- "26 honored as Triad's movers and shakers". Business Leader. 2006-10-11. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Josh Tolley Show Andy Albright Interview". World News Inc. 2011-07-23. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Alamance County fellas show off their pads, prep for game day". Burlington Times News. 2011-02-06. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Andy Albright delivers recruiting message to Keller Williams Realty". 2010-11-18.
- "The Albright Challenge".
- "Andy Albright Releases Albright Challenge during National Agents Alliance's 'Key To Tomorrow' Leadership Conference". CBS News.
- "Andy Albright Releases Albright Challenge during National Agents Alliance's 'Key To Tomorrow' Leadership Conference". The Boston Globe. 2009-08-24.
- "Andy Albright Releases Albright Challenge during National Agents Alliance's 'Key To Tomorrow' Leadership Conference".
- "Experience The Wednesday Call (TWC) Live!". YouTube.
- "NAActivity Calls". National Agents Alliance.
- "MOVE: Principles For Getting The Best Results". ITunes.
- "Barnes & Noble Andy Albright Books".
- "The 8 Steps To Success".
- "Millionaire Maker Manual".
- "Chairman of the Homeland Security Advisory Council William H. Webster to Speak at Enrich Life Over 50 Pilot Meeting".
- "Andy Albright to Deliver Address to Students, Faculty at North Carolina State University".
- "Shark Tank: EI Edition".
- "$500K Gift Announced for Entrepreneurs Living Learning Village".
- "Andy and Jane Albright Entrepreneurs Living and Learning Village".
- "See the grand opening of the Albright Entrepreneurs Village".
- "Advisory Board:Entrepreneurship Initiative".
- "Andy Albright Financial Freedom: Speaking".