|Full name||Andrew Terry Awford|
|Date of birth||14 July 1972|
|Place of birth||Worcester, England|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Awford began his career at his home-town club Worcester City, where he became the youngest player ever to appear in the FA Cup, aged just 15 years 88 days, when he came on as substitute in a tie at Boreham Wood.
After retiring, Awford took up the position of chief scout and later reserve team manager at Portsmouth. In April 2006, he was appointed the first team coach at Oxford United under Jim Smith and in June 2008 became assistant manager of Bognor Regis Town. Awford resigned along with manager Mick Jenkins in January 2009.
In 2011, he was appointed to the role of academy manager at Portsmouth. Following Michael Appleton's move to Blackpool in November 2012, Guy Whittingham was made caretaker manager of Portsmouth with Awford appointed as his assistant. Despite being given only temporary roles, the pair remained in charge for the rest of the 2012–13 season. In November 2013, Whittingham, who had been named as permanent manager, was sacked and Awford named as caretaker manager. On 9 December, Richie Barker was named as permanent manager with Awford returning to work with the club's academy.
On 27 March 2014, Barker left on mutual terms and Awford was named caretaker manager until the end of the 2013–14 season. Awford won his first five matches in charge to ensure Portsmouth would avoid relegation from The Football League. Awford subsequently won April's League Two Manager of the Month.
On 1 May, it was announced that Awford would take the job on a permanent basis on a one-year rolling contract. Awford won the League Two Manager of the Month award for February during the 2014-2015 season following an unbeaten month guiding Pompey to 4 wins and 2 draws.
- As of 11 April 2015
|Portsmouth||England||27 March 2014||13 April 2015||55||20||17||18||36.36|
- "Gills' Freeman makes Cup history". BBC. 12 November 2007. Archived from the original on 13 November 2007. Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- "QPR 1–1 Portsmouth". BBC. 4 November 2000. Retrieved 12 March 2010.
- "Jenkins resigns as Bognor manager". BBC Sport. 5 January 2009. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- "Awford backed for youth revolution". The News (Portsmouth). 5 February 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- "Portsmouth have parted company with manager Guy Whittingham". Sky Sports. Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "Richie Barker leaves Portsmouth by mutual consent after three months". Guardian. 28 March 2014. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- "Andy Awford: Portsmouth caretaker set for manager talks". BBC. 23 April 2014. Retrieved 27 April 2014.
- "Portsmouth: Andy Awford targets Championship". BBC. 2 May 2014. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- "Portsmouth appoint Andy Awford as full-time manager". BBC Sport. 1 May 2014. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "Andy Awford named Sky Bet League 2 Manager of the Month". BBC. 6 March 2015. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- Andy Awford management career statistics at Soccerbase