Andy Barlow (producer)
During a five-year hiatus from Lamb between 2004–09, Barlow released solo work under the alias LOWB and Hipoptimist and also spent time collaborating and remixing other artists including Placebo, Elbow & Damien Rice. Lamb reformed in 2009 and the duo released their fifth studio album 5 in 2011, and sixth album Backspace Unwind in 2014, both co-written and produced by Barlow.
In 2013 Barlow's debut solo album as LOWB,Leap and the Net Will Appear was re-released on Distiller Records, with additional tracks, new artwork plus the EP Inward Outburst. In May 2013 LOWB appeared live on BBC Radio 2's Dermot O'Leary show  and played a live band show at The Great Escape Festival in Brighton.
Andy continued working as a producer in 2013, producing and co-writing the debut album Dismantle and Rebuild from critically acclaimed Bristol band The Ramona Flowers. In 2014, he produced and mixed David Gray's album Mutineers, (released 30 June 2014). Gray likened working with Barlow as being given 'the keys to the city'.
In 2015 Andy was reported to be working as a producer with the band U2.
- "Works written by: BARLOW ANDREW JOHN". ACE Title Search. American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers. Retrieved 3 August 2010.
- Cooper, Sean. "Biography: Lamb". AMG. Retrieved 12 May 2010.
- "About Andy Barlow". lowb.co.uk. 2016. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- "Distiller Records". distillermusic.com. 2016. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- "Clip from Dermot O'Leary show featuring LOWB". BBC Music.
- "The Ramona Flowers". facebook.com. 2016. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- Cheal, David (13 June 2014). "David Gray's creative transformation". Financial Times. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- "U2's New Album - Songs Of Experience (and Songs Of Ascent)". atu2.com. 2016. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
Barlow and Jolyon Thomas worked on new material with U2 while the band rehearsed for its tour in Vancouver in April/May 2015.
- Andy Barlow producer website
- Official LAMB website
- Official LOWB website
- LOWB on Facebook
- LOWB on Soundcloud
- LOWB on Google+
- Strata Music (Andy Barlow & Lamb management)
|This article about a British musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|