This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Andy Landen (born September 19, 1981) is a Canadian film director currently living in Los Angeles, California. He directed the feature film Sequoia which premiered at the South by Southwest film festival in March, 2014. In June 2014, Landen directed the series 300 Sunnyside for Comedy Central.
In 2010 Landen's short film Message in a Bottle won the Coca-Cola Refreshing Filmmaker's Award. He also directed the 2011 series Do Whatever for which he was awarded the Subway Fresh Artists Filmmakers award. Andy Landen graduated from USC School of Cinematic Arts in 2011.
- Leydon, Joe. "Film Review: ‘Sequoia’". Variety, 7 April 2014.
- "Schedule - sxsw.com". SXSW Schedule 2014.
- Rodrigo Perez (14 March 2014). "SXSW Review: 'Sequoia' Starring Aly Michalka, Joey Lauren - The Playlist". The Playlist.
- "The Iris » Exclusive Interview: Director Andy Landen talks about his feature film Sequoia at SXSW". Archived from the original on 2014-04-18.
- "300 Sunnyside". Comedy Central.
- "Subway Taps USC Film Students for Two Fresh Series". Subway Taps USC Film Students for Two Fresh Series.