Joel Andrew Magoffin, best known as Andy Magoffin, is a Canadian musician and record producer. He is the songwriter, vocalist, and guitarist for the indie rock band Two-Minute Miracles and the touring bass guitarist for Raised by Swans.
His extensive record-producing credits have led Now magazine to dub him "the Timbaland of southern Ontario alt-country"; he has produced albums for artists including Great Lake Swimmers, The Hidden Cameras, The Constantines, By Divine Right, Royal City, The Priddle Concern, Detective Kalita, The Weekend, The Burning Hell, The Patients, The Parkas, Panic Coast, The Randals  and Jim Guthrie.
His studio in Cambridge, Ontario is called the House of Miracles. He is often credited on albums as "J. Andrew Magoffin".
- Kelly, Jim (January 2002). "Two Minute Miracles", Canadian Musician, 24 (1): 78.
- Sayani, Fateema. "Can't shake their small-town roots", Ottawa Citizen, 2005-08-04, p. E3.
- Raised By Swans (2015-03-15). "about". raisedbyswans.com. Retrieved 2015-05-11.
- Keller, Jason (2007-10-04). "Two-Minute Miracles Volume IV: The Lion of Love". Now. Retrieved 2008-01-20.
- Wilson, Carl. "The Cameras: a candid shot", The Globe and Mail, 2002-01-10, p. R5.
- Love, Noah. "Band together; It's not a life for everyone, but there's simply no other life quite like one spent making music", Toronto Star, 2004-01-13, p. E1.
- Rayner, Ben. "Music makes troubled town more livable", Toronto Star, 2003-03-09, p. D11.
- Rayner, Ben. "Once upon a Royal City ; Guelph-born band hits its musical stride only to change again", Toronto Star, 2002-04-11, p. H3.
- Smiderle, Wes. "A second round of pet sounds", Ottawa Citizen, 2003-11-27, p. F3.
- Matheson, Emmet. "The Parkas are starting to warm up after rather humble beginnings", Regina Leader-Post, 2003-10-04, p. A12.
- The London Music Archives - 2000
- The Randals Discography Archived July 17, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a Canadian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|