|Full name||Andrew John Myers|
|Date of birth||3 November 1973|
|Place of birth||Hounslow, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|2000||→ Portsmouth (loan)||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
As a player, he was a defender from 1991 until 2005 notably playing for Chelsea and Bradford City in the Premier League. He also had spells in the Football League with Portsmouth, Colchester United and Brentford.
In July 2011 he was appointed full-time coach of Chelsea's under-15 age-group and thereafter under-21 assistant coach. After eight years with Chelsea, Meyers moved to become Vitesse Arnhem's assistant coach.
- Bradford City Player of the Year (1): 2002
- "Andy Myers". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 17 October 2015.
- "Chelsea under-21 coach Andy Myers takes role at Vitesse". ESPN. 11 July 2016. Retrieved 11 July 2016.
- "FA Cup Finalists". Coludaybyday.co.uk.
- "European Competition Honours". Coludaybyday.co.uk.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1970s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|