In 2007 Pearson won the United Kingdom Bartenders Guild National Cocktail Competition with his cocktail Spirit of '57; he went on to represent the UK in the IBA World Cocktail Competition, finishing in the top five.
- Leggatt, Johanna. "Andy Pearson's battle against the binge". Telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-01-24.
- Cocktail Competitions The United Kingdom Bartenders Guild and Bar Training UK
- Theme Magazine - Theme Top 100 Archived 4 May 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Something for the Weekend at BBC Online
- UK Bartenders Guild website
- Intoxicology - Pearson's drinks consultancy.
|This British biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to drink or drinking is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|