Andy San Dimas
|Andy San Dimas|
San Dimas at the Exxxotica LA Convention in July 2010
|Born||Sarah Joelle Hildebrand
October 3, 1986 
Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
|Other names||Andi San Dimas, Andi Love, Andi Crush, Andie San Dimas, Rock Christina, Inked Andi|
|Ethnicity||German, Native American|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||123 lb (56 kg)|
|No. of adult films||314 (per IAFD as of May 2016)|
Life and career
San Dimas worked at an adult video store at the age of 18 prior to entering the pornography industry. She contacted director Eon Mckai through a message on MySpace with only a naked picture of herself after seeing several ads for his movies in magazines at the store. He recruited her into the industry, and she debuted in his movie, Dana DeArmond’s Role Modeling in December 2007.
She and Bobbi Starr appeared in the movie adaptation of James Sallis's novel, Drive. The movie was directed by Nicolas Winding Refn and was released in 2011. Dimas was in the 2013 horror-comedy Lumberjack Man.
On July 13, 2013, San Dimas was ejected from a Pittsburgh Pirates game at PNC Park for dancing in the stands in short shorts and a unicorn mask. She later tweeted out a picture of the Pittsburgh Police officer wearing her unicorn mask at the stadium.
In July 2013, San Dimas teamed with American pornographic actor and director James Deen, adult app store MiKandi, and adult industry news source XBIZ to release the first adult video recorded with Google Glass. Within twenty-four hours, the censored trailer reached 1 million views on YouTube.
Awards and nominations
|2011||AVN Award (joint winner)||Best Actress||This Ain't Glee XXX||Won|
|2011||XBIZ Award||Female Performer of the Year||Won|
- "Interview Series: Sarah Hildebrand | Pillow Talk". Pillow Talk. WordPress.com. November 13, 2014. Retrieved February 2, 2015.
- "PA policeman in pickle: wore porn star's unicorn mask at Pirates game - Mixed Martial Arts News". Mixed Martial Arts. Retrieved February 2, 2015.
- Andy San Dimas at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Dan Miller (September 27, 2010). "Andy San Dimas: From Store Clerk to Superman's Love Interest". XBIZ. Retrieved November 23, 2010.
- "Andy San Dimas". YUHMMM Magazine. March 8, 2009. Retrieved November 24, 2010.
- Peter Warren (October 5, 2010). "Bobbi Starr, Andy San Dimas Cast in Mainstream Film 'Drive'". AVN. Archived from the original on October 8, 2010. Retrieved November 23, 2010.
- "Andy San dimas, adult star lands horror role opposite actor Paul Reubens". Adult Video News 30 (364): 26. April 2013.
- "SARAH aka ANDY". Twitter. Retrieved June 28, 2015.
- "Asking Alexandria Release Short Film About Sex, Drugs, & Rock ‘N Roll On The Sunset Strip". KROQ. May 16, 2012. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- "Pittsburgh police officer in trouble for 'unicorn' photo with adult film star". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. May 21, 2012. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "First Google Glass Porn Hits 1 Million Views, BTS Released". XBIZ. Retrieved June 28, 2015.
- "AVN Announces the Winners of the 2011 AVN Awards". AVN.com. January 9, 2011. Archived from the original on January 10, 2011. Retrieved January 9, 2011.
- Dan Miller (February 10, 2011). "2011 XBIZ Award Winner Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved February 10, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andy San Dimas.|