Andy Setyo playing for PS TIRA in 2018
|Full name||Andy Setyo Nugroho|
|Date of birth||September 16, 1997|
|Place of birth||Pati, Indonesia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 March 2018|
Andy Setyo Nugroho (born 16 September 1997 in Pati, Central Java Province) is an Indonesian footballer who currently plays as a centre-back for Persikabo 1973 in Liga 1 and the Indonesia national team. He is also a second sergeant in the Indonesian Army.
He made his international debut for the Indonesia u-23 team on 22 August 2017 in the 2017 Southeast Asian Games, against Vietnam u-23. He made his official debut for senior team on 25 November in a friendly match against Guyana, where he came as a substitute.
- Southeast Asian Games Bronze Medal : 2017
- Southeast Asian Games Silver Medal (1) : 2019
- AFF U-22 Youth Championship : 2019
- "Football Profile : Andy Setyo Nugroho". Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- "Indonesia vs Vietnam - Kejutan Dari Luis Milla, Andy Setyo Nugroho Geser Ricky Fajrin Di Lini Pertahanan". bolasport.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved 26 August 2017.
- "Laporan Pertandingan: Indonesia 2-1 Guyana". Goal.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved 25 November 2017.
|This biographical article related to Indonesian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|