|Known for||Co-founder of Partners & Spade
Co-founder of Kate Spade New York
Founder of Jack Spade
|Spouse(s)||Kate Spade (m. 1994)|
|Relatives||David Spade (brother)
Bryan Spade (brother)
In 1993, with his wife Kate Spade, he founded the fashion and lifestyle brands Kate Spade New York and Jack Spade. Under his leadership, 26 Kate Spade stores were opened in North America and Japan.
In 2008, he established Partners & Spade, a storefront and studio on Lafayette Street in the NoHo neighborhood of lower Manhattan.
Along with launching Partners & Spade, he also produced feature films with Red Bucket Films, and is conceiving and publishing books through HarperCollins.
- Hall, Peter. "Jack's Mixed Bag". Metropolis Magazine. Retrieved 2010-08-23.
- Tischler, Linda. "Power Couple". Fast Company. Archived from the original on 1 October 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-23.
- Spragins, Ellyn (September 1, 2003). "How We Bagged Our Careers, Pursued Our Passion for Fashion, and Turned a Simple Purse into a Symbol of Style and a Burgeoning Empire.". Fortune Magazine. Retrieved 2010-08-23.
- Beddie, Alainna Lexie (2013-04-18). "Sleepy Jones". T Magazine. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- Borden, Mark. "Andy Spade". Fast Company. Retrieved 2010-08-23.
- Larocca, Amy. "The Spades' New Bag". New York Magazine. Retrieved 2010-08-23.
- Spencer, Morgan. "Andy Spade Is a Giant in New York". The New York Observer. Archived from the original on 26 September 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-23.