||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Andy Umberger is an American actor who spent the early part of his career in New York City, where he was primarily a stage actor and appeared in three Broadway shows: City Of Angels, Passion and Company. Since moving to Los Angeles in the late 90s, he has had supporting roles in over 15 films and has guest starred on over 60 television shows, with recurring roles on 10 different series, including: Mad Men, Weeds, Boston Legal, The West Wing, Desperate Housewives, ER, and as D'Hoffryn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He is one of only five actors to appear in three series created by Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Firefly).
In 2011 he was named one of the "Ten Best Actor Cameos" in the video game L.A. Noire. In 2013 he received the LA Weekly Theatre Award for Best Musical Ensemble as part of the cast of Silence! The Musical. In 2014 he played Roy Disney in When You Wish: The Story of Walt Disney for which he was nominated for Best Featured Actor in a Musical Ovation Award.
- Taylor, Markland (1997-06-22). "Review: ‘Company’". Variety. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- League, The Broadway. "Andy Umberger – Broadway Cast & Staff | IBDB". www.ibdb.com. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "When You Wish, Musical About Walt Disney, Opens Oct. 16; Tim Martin Gleason, Andy Umberger, Brandi Burkhardt Star | Playbill". Playbill. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- Gray, Margaret (2013-10-24). "Review: Disney story 'When You Wish' leaves 'em wishing for more". Los Angeles Times. ISSN 0458-3035. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- Desk, BWW News. "2014 LA STAGE ALLIANCE OVATION AWARDS Nominees Announced - Theatre at Boston Court Leads; Geffen, La Mirada Follow". BroadwayWorld.com. Retrieved 2017-06-23.