|Full name||Andrew Kyere Yiadom|
|Date of birth||2 December 1991|
|Place of birth||Holloway, England|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Full-back, winger|
|2010–2011||Hayes & Yeading United||36||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:52, 19 May 2016 (UTC).
Yiadom was born in Holloway, London Borough of Camden. He started his career in the youth team of Watford but wasn't offered a professional contract at the end of his scholarship. He signed for Conference National side Hayes & Yeading United in the summer of 2010. He only stayed for one season at Hayes before moving on to newly promoted Conference side Braintree Town in August 2011, following a trial at League Two side Bristol Rovers.
Yiadom scored seven goals by January and was signed by League Two side Barnet on 31 January 2012. He made his debut for the Bees on 18 February 2012 in a 2–1 defeat to Shrewsbury Town, coming on as a substitute for Mark Hughes. He scored his first goal for the club on 10 March whilst coming on as a substitute in a 2–1 win against Port Vale.
Yiadom played an important role during Barnet's 2012–13 season. He was preferred as the right sided winger in Edgar Davids' 4–5–1 formation, with Ricky Holmes on the opposite wing. Yiadom became popular with fans for his pace, which he used to good effect on the wing, where he posed a threat to many opposition teams. Similar to Mark Byrne, Yiadom was used at times as a replacement right back following injuries and suspensions to first choice Barry Fuller. He started the last game at Underhill Stadium against Wycombe Wanderers, helping the Bees to a 1–0 win. His impressive performance earned him a spot in the Barnet lineup on the final game of the season against Northampton Town, though in his unnatural position of right back, with new signing Keanu Marsh-Brown being preferred to start on the right wing. Yiadom scored 3 goals in 31 appearances during the 2012–13 season.
- As of match played 19 April 2016.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Hayes & Yeading United||2010–11||Conference Premier||36||1||2||0||—||1[a]||0||39||1|
|Braintree Town||2011–12||Conference Premier||28||7||1||1||—||3[a]||0||32||8|
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/01/2012 and 31/01/2012" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- "Andy Yiadom". 11v11. Retrieved 3 January 2016.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 418. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "DECISIONS REACHED ON SCHOLARS". watfordfc.com. 1 April 2010. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "Braintree Town swoop to sign quartet". BBC Sport. 3 August 2011. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- "Barnet bring in Jack Saville and Andy Yiadom". BBC Sport. 3 February 2012. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- "Barnet 1–2 Shrewsbury". BBC Sport. 18 February 2012. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- Reds Land Barnet Skipper Andy Yiadom!
- "Andy Yiadom - Soccerway". Soccerway. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "Games played by Andy Yiadom in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 22 March 2016.
- "Games played by Andy Yiadom in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 22 March 2016.
- "Games played by Andy Yiadom in 2015/2016". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 22 March 2016.