|Full name||Andrew Kyere Yiadom|
|Date of birth||2 December 1991|
|Place of birth||Holloway, England|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Full-back, winger|
|2010–2011||Hayes & Yeading United||36||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:44, 7 August 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12:44, 7 August 2017 (UTC)
Yiadom was born in Holloway, London. He started his career in the youth team of Watford but wasn't offered a professional contract at the end of his scholarship. He signed for Conference Premier club Hayes & Yeading United in the summer of 2010. He only stayed for one season at Hayes before moving on to newly promoted Conference Premier club Braintree Town in August 2011, following a trial at League Two club Bristol Rovers.
Yiadom scored seven goals by January and was signed by League Two club Barnet on 31 January 2012. He made his debut for the Bees on 18 February 2012 in a 2–1 defeat to Shrewsbury Town, coming on as a substitute for Mark Hughes. He scored his first goal for the club on 10 March whilst coming on as a substitute in a 2–1 win against Port Vale.
Yiadom played an important role during Barnet's 2012–13 season. He was preferred as the right sided winger in Edgar Davids' 4–5–1 formation, with Ricky Holmes on the opposite wing. Yiadom became popular with fans for his pace, which he used to good effect on the wing, where he posed a threat to many opposition teams. Similar to Mark Byrne, Yiadom was used at times as a replacement right back following injuries and suspensions to first choice Barry Fuller. He started the last match at Underhill Stadium against Wycombe Wanderers, helping the Bees to a 1–0 win. His impressive performance earned him a spot in the Barnet lineup on the final match of the season against Northampton Town, though in his unnatural position of right back, with new signing Keanu Marsh-Brown being preferred to start on the right wing. Yiadom scored 3 goals in 31 appearances during the 2012–13 season.
Yiadom was born in England to Ghanaian parents. He was called up to the England national football C team, and named their player of the year in 2015. In November 2016 he was called up to the Ghana national team. He made his debut for Ghana in a 1–0 2017 Africa Cup of Nations loss to Egypt.
- As of match played 5 August 2017
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Hayes & Yeading United||2010–11||Conference Premier||36||1||2||0||—||1[a]||0||39||1|
|Braintree Town||2011–12||Conference Premier||28||7||1||1||—||3[a]||0||32||8|
- As of match played 4 February 2017
- "List of Players under Written Contract Registered Between 01/01/2012 and 31/01/2012" (PDF). The Football Association. Retrieved 2012-03-05.
- "Andy Yiadom". 11v11.com. AFS Enterprises. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 418. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "DECISIONS REACHED ON SCHOLARS". watfordfc.com. 1 April 2010. Archived from the original on 8 September 2012. Retrieved 23 April 2012.
- "Braintree Town swoop to sign quartet". BBC Sport. 3 August 2011. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- "Barnet bring in Jack Saville and Andy Yiadom". BBC Sport. 3 February 2012. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- "Barnet 1–2 Shrewsbury". BBC Sport. 18 February 2012. Retrieved 3 March 2012.
- Reds Land Barnet Skipper Andy Yiadom!
- "Andy Yiadom called up for International duty!". Barnsleyfc.co.uk. 2016-11-04. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "The Non-League Football Paper". The Non-League Football Paper. 2015-05-28. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "Profile: All you need to know about Ghana newboy Andy Yiadom of Barnsley". GHANAsoccernet.com. 2016-11-03. Retrieved 2017-05-08.
- "TOTAL AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS, GABON 2017". Confédération Africaine de Football. 2017. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
- Williams, Mike; Williams, Tony, eds. (2011). Non-League Club Directory 2012. Tony Williams Publications. pp. 94–95. ISBN 978-1-869833-70-1.
- Williams, Mike; Williams, Tony, eds. (2012). Non-League Club Directory 2013. Tony Williams Publications. pp. 40–41. ISBN 978-1-869833-77-0.
- "Games played by Andy Yiadom in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 22 March 2016.
- "Games played by Andy Yiadom in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 22 March 2016.
- "A. Yiadom". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- "Games played by Andy Yiadom in 2015/2016". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Games played by Andy Yiadom in 2016/2017". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "Games played by Andy Yiadom in 2017/2018". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 7 August 2017.
- "Yiadom, Andy". National Football Teams. Retrieved 8 May 2017.