|Education||MA; M.Phil; PhD|
|Alma mater||Presidency College
Jadavpur University, Kolkata
|Main interests||International Relations, Indian Foreign Policy, India-U.S. Relations, International Security|
Aneek Chatterjee (also known as Anik Kumar Chattopadhya) is professor of Political Science at Presidency University, Kolkata. He specialises in International Relations, Global Security, International Political Economy, Asian Politics, Indian Foreign Policy and India-U.S. Relations.
Aneek Chatterjee graduated from Presidency College. He completed his MA from the same college and did M.Phil. at Calcutta University. He did Ph.D. at Jadavpur University on the topic "India-U.S. Relations at the End of the Twentieth Century".
Aneek Chatterjee started teaching in 1987 and subsequently moved to Presidency College (PC) in 2001, and became the Head of Department in Political Science in 2005. He was attached to the Center for South Asian Studies, University of Virginia (USA) as a Fulbright Visiting Professor in 2010-11. He was also selected for visiting chair professorship by the ICCR (Govt. of India) to teach at reputed foreign universities.
- Indian Foreign Policy: Emergence of a Giant? New Delhi, Oxford University Press, 2013.
- International Relations (ed.), New Delhi, Pearson Education, 2012,
- International Relations Today: Concepts and Applications New Delhi, Pearson Education, 2010.
- Thanda Juddher Par Aantarjatik Samparka (in Bengali) [ International Relations After the Cold War], Kolkata, West Bengal State Book Board, 2005.
- Introducing Political Science, Kolkata, D.N. Publications, 2003 (12th Edition).
- World Politics (ed.), New Delhi, Pearson Education, 2012.
- Asian Politics (ed.), New Delhi, Pearson Education, 2012.
- Indian Parliamentary Democracy in Transition (ed.), Kolkata, Presidency College, 2005.