|Full name||Anastasios Agritis|
|Date of birth||16 April 1981|
|Place of birth||Mytilini, Greece|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Right Winger, Centre Forward|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 April 2015|
Anestis Agritis (born 16 April 1981 in Mytilini), is a Greek footballer who last played for Kalloni in Superleague Greece, as a forward and as a winger. He formerly played for Aigeas Plomari, Egaleo, Kickers Offenbach in Germany's 2. Bundesliga, Iraklis Thessaloniki, OFI Crete and Kerkyra.
Agritis started his career in a young age, in 1995, at Doxa Plagia, the amateur side of his village and in 1999 he was transferred to the Delta Ethniki side Aigeas Plomari. His spell there was a brief one as during the winter transfer window of 2000 he moved to Egaleo, then in Beta Ethniki. He played in Egaleo seven years, managing to feature in 167 league matches and scoring 42 goals. In January 2007, Agritis was transferred to 2. Bundesliga outfit Kickers Offenbach. He debuted for Kickers in a 0–2 home defeat from Paderborn His first goal came in 2–1 away defeat against Aue Agritis stayed in Offenbach until the sumer of 2008, featuring in 32 matches and scoring five goals. In June 2008 he signed a two-year contract with Greek Superleague club Iraklis. Having played in 19 matches and scoring only 1, he was released by Iraklis after one year at the club. After his release from Iraklis he finalised the agreement he reached a few days earlier with Beta Ethniki side OFI. He scored in his debut for OFI, in a 2–1 away defeat from Diagoras for the first round of the 2009–10 season. In his first season for OFI he scored 10 out of a total of 30 league appearances. In July 2011, he moved to another Greek Superleague club, Kerkyra. He played two years and managed to score fivegoals in 48 appearances. In August 2013 he was released from Kerkyra who by that time has been relegated to the Football League and signed with Kalloni.
Afritis made his debut for Greece U-21 on 6 October 2000 in a match against Finland U-21, that Greece won 3–1. He gained his only full cap for Greece on 29 January 2003, in a friendly match against Cyprus, as he replaced Nikos Lyberopoulos at half time. Agritis was a member of the Greece national under-23 football team that participated in the 2004 Summer Olympics and he played in two matches, against South Korea U-23 team and Mexico U-23 national team.
- Αγρίτης Ανέστης (in Greek). insports.gr. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Υπέγραψε ο Αγρίτης στον Ηρακλή (in Greek). Αθήνα 9.84. 2 June 2008. Archived from the original on 21 July 2011. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Αποχώρησε από τον Ηρακλή ο Αγρίτης (in Greek). Bluearena.gr. 31 August 2009. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Στον ΟΦΗ ο Αγρίτης (in Greek). Contra.gr. 28 August 2009. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Αγώνες Εθνικής Ανδρών του 2003 (in Greek). Hellenic Football federation official site. Archived from the original on 26 May 2011. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- "Greece – Korea Republic 2–2". FIFA.com. 11 August 2004. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- "Greece – Mexico 2–3". FIFA.com. 17 August 2004. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Anestis Agritis at National-Football-Teams.com
- Agritis profile at OFI's official site (in Greek)
- Anestis Agritis at Soccerway