From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Angélica)
|Look up Angelica or angelica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angelica or Angélica may also refer to:
- Angelica (given name), a female given name derived from Latin angelicus meaning "angelic"
- Angelica, New York, a town in Allegany County
- Angelica (village), New York, within the above town
- Angelica, Wisconsin, a town in Shawano County
- Angelica (CDP), Wisconsin, in Shawano County
- Angelica Creek, a tributary of the Schuylkill River in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Angélica, Mato Grosso do Sul, a municipality in Brazil
- Angelica (character), in Italian Renaissance literature
- Angelica, a 2003 novel by Sharon Shinn
- Angelica, a 2007 novel by Arthur Phillips
Film and TV
- Angelica (film), a 2015 American film
- Angélica (telenovela), a Mexican telenovela
- Angelica Pickles, in television animation Rugrats franchise
Music and dance
- Angelica (dance), in ancient Greece
- Angelica (band), an all-girl punk rock band from Lancaster, England
- Angelica (singer) (born 1972), Latin pop singer active in the 1990s
- Angelica (album), a 1988 album by Nels Cline
- "Angelica", original version of "La Musique"
- "Angelica", a song on the Anathema album Eternity
- "Angelica", a song on the Lamb album Between Darkness and Wonder
- "Angelica", a song on the Moi Dix Mois album Dixanadu
- "Angelica", a song by Oliver
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angelica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.