Ang Darling Kong Aswang
|Ang Darling Kong Aswang|
|Directed by||Tony Y. Reyes|
|Music by||Jan K. Ilacad|
|Distributed by||OctoArts Films|
|Box office||P89.6 million (2 weeks - MMFF SEASON)
P98 million (4 weeks)
Victor (Vic Sotto) is a single father who falls in love with Elisa (Cristine Reyes) who turns out to be an Aswang. But even so, Victor love Elisa so much that he accepted who she is and even live with her as his second wife.
But the problem comes when the leader of the Aswang clan (Jean Garcia) finds out that Elisa and her mother (Agot Isidro) are not eating humans anymore. She sends out other Aswangs to hunt down Elisa and her mother, and also for Victor and his family.
Victor then will face the leader of the Aswang clan to save his beloved Elisa.
Awards and nominations
- 3rd Best Picture - won
- Best Festival Director - Tony Y. Reyes - nomination
- Best Actor - Vic Sotto - nomination
- Best Actress - Cristine Reyes - nomination
- Best Supporting Actress - Agot Isidro - nomination
- Best Screenplay - Bibeth Orteza and Anna Karenina Ramos - nomination
- Best Original Story - Bibeth Orteza, Vic Sotto and Tony Y. Reyes - nomination Best Cinematography - Lito Mempin - nomination
- Best Sound Recording - Mike Idioma - won
7th ENPRESS Golden Screen Awards
- Best Visual Effects (Imaginary Friends) - nomination
|This article about a film made in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|