This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Neighbourhood in Dhanbad|
|• Official||Hindi, Urdu|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Prior to the formation of Dhanbad Municipal Corporation, Dhanbad Urban Agglomeration developed as one of the prime urbanized regions in the whole country. Urban settlements like, Angarpathar, Chaitudih, Sijua, Chandur have developed along Dhanbad –Karkend – Katras road.
As of 2001[update] India census, Angarpathar had a population of 8,179. Males constitute 57% of the population and females 43%. Angarpathar has an average literacy rate of 55%, lower than the national average of 59.5%; with 68% of the males and 32% of females literate. 14% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- "Dhanbad Municipal Corporation". DMC. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- "Dhanbad Dsitrict Map". Physical Map of Dhanbad. Jharkhand Government. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- "Dhanbad Municipal Corporation". प्रादेशिक निर्वाचन क्षेत्रों की सूची (in Hindi). Jharkhand Government. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- "Development Opportunities on Reclaimed Open Cast Mining Land: Dhanbad, Jharkhand" (PDF). International Research Journal of Environment Sciences, August, 2016. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Dhanbad - Coal Capital of India". List of Coal Mines in Dhanbad. Jharkhand Government. Retrieved 18 October 2017.
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|