|Intercommunality||Portes du Luxembourg|
|• Mayor (2014-2020)||Jean-Claude Philippe|
|3.73 km2 (1.44 sq mi)|
|• Density||100/km2 (270/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+01:00 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+02:00 (CEST)|
|Elevation||161–307 m (528–1,007 ft) |
(avg. 270 m or 890 ft)
|1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km2 (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.|
The inhabitants of the commune are known as Dadas
The commune has been awarded one flower by the National Council of Towns and Villages in Bloom in the Competition of cities and villages in Bloom.
Angecourt is located some 8 km south-east of Sedan and 7 km north-west of Mouzon. Access to the commune is by road D6 from Remilly-Aillicourt in the north-east which passes through the commune and the village and continues to Haraucourt in the south-west. About half of the commune in the south and east is forested with the rest farmland.
The Ennemane flows through the commune from south-west to north-east to join the Coupure de Remilly at Remilly-Aillicourt.
Neighbouring communes and villages
|The official status of the blazon remains to be determined
List of Successive Mayors
(Not all data is known)
Culture and heritage
A Spinning Mill at 15 Rue du Chateau (19th century) is registered as an historical monument.
- The Church of Saint Médard contains a Funeral Plaque of Nicolas des Oudet (18th century) which is registered as an historical object.
- "Populations légales 2016". INSEE. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- Inhabitants of Ardennes (in French)
- Angecourt in the Competition for Towns and Villages in Bloom Archived December 10, 2014, at the Wayback Machine (in French)
- Google Maps
- List of Mayors of France
- Ministry of Culture, Mérimée IA08000311 Spinning Mill (in French)
- Ministry of Culture, Palissy PM08000023 Funeral Plaque of Nicolas des Oudet (in French)
- Angecourt on the old IGN website (in French)
- Angecourt on Lion1906
- Angecourt on the 1750 Cassini Map
- Angecourt on the INSEE website (in French)
- INSEE (in French)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Angecourt.|