Angel wing (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Angel Wing (disambiguation))
Angel wing is a syndrome that affects aquatic birds in which the wing feathers pointing out laterally, instead of lying against the body.
Angel wing or Angel wings may also refer to:
- Angel wings, a fried dough pastry from northern Central Europe
- Angel wing begonia
- Pholadidae or angelwings, a family of bivalve mollusk similar to a clam
- Caladium or angel wings, a genus of flowering plants
- Opuntia microdasys, a species of cactus
- Pleurocybella porrigens, a wood-decay fungus
- An element in the iconography of angels
- Angel Wings (album), an album by Rainie Yang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angel wing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.