Angel of Mine (film)
|Angel of Mine|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Kim Farrant|
|Music by||Gabe Noel|
|Edited by||Jack Hutchings|
Angel of Mine is an 2019 thriller drama film directed by Kim Farrant and written by Luke Davies and David Regal. It stars Noomi Rapace, Luke Evans, Yvonne Strahovski and Richard Roxburgh. It is a re-make of the 2008 French film Mark of an Angel.
A mother is distraught with the loss of her young daughter. She's desperately trying to process the steps of grieving when she suddenly starts to lose a grip on her reality. The chaos surrounding her leads her to believe her young daughter may still be alive. However, when she reaches out to those around her, no one believes her story, so she's forced to figure out what is happening to her on her own.
In February 2018, it was announced Noomi Rapace had joined the cast of the film, with Kim Farrant directing from a screenplay by Luke Davies and David Regal. In March 2018, Yvonne Strahovski joined the cast of the film. In May 2018, Luke Evans joined the cast of the film.
- "Angel of Mine". Melbourne International Film Festival. Retrieved July 22, 2019.
- N'Duka, Amanda (February 5, 2018). "Noomi Rapace To Star In 'Angel Of Mine' From 'Lion' Scribe Luke Davies". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved July 2, 2019.
- N'Duka, Amanda (March 28, 2018). "'The Handmaid's Tale's Yvonne Strahovski Joins Noomi Rapace In 'Angel Of Mine'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved July 2, 2019.
- "ANGEL OF MINE: NOOMI RAPACE, YVONNE STRAHOVSKI AND LUKE EVANS TO STAR IN AUSTRALIAN THRILLER". Screen Australia. May 8, 2018. Retrieved July 2, 2019.
- Keast, Jackie (May 30, 2019). "'Little Monsters', 'The Australian Dream', 'Angel of Mine' and 'H is for Happiness' bound for MIFF". if.com.au. Retrieved July 2, 2019.
- "Virtually every movie coming out this summer". Los Angeles Times. April 25, 2019. Retrieved July 2, 2019.