Angel of Death
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Angel of death)
|Look up angel of death in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angel of Death may refer to:
- "The Angel of Death" (Robin Hood), an episode of Robin Hood.
- "Angel of Death" (NCIS), an episode of NCIS.
- "The Angel of Death", an episode of Dexter.
- Angel of Death, a dramatization of the life of Beverley Allitt, an English nurse who murdered four child patients.
- Andrew, the Angel of Death, a character on Touched by an Angel.
- Shachath, Angel of Death, a character on American Horror Story: Asylum.
- Azrael, the Angel of Death, a mentioned character on Lucifer (TV series).
- The Angel of Death, character in Supernatural (U.S. TV series).
- "Angel of Death" (Slayer song).
- "Angel of Death" (Thin Lizzy song).
- "Angel of Death" (Hank Williams song).
- The Angel of Death (wrestler) (1953–2007), American professional wrestler.
- Angel of Death (criminology), a type of serial killer.
- Angel of Death (web series).
- Broken Sword: The Angel of Death, a computer game.
- Amanita ocreata or angel of death, a species of poisonous mushroom.
- Lockheed AC-130 or Angel of Death, a gunship.
- The Angel of Death (1895), a painting by Simeon Solomon.
People known by the epithet
- Louis Antoine de Saint-Just (1767–1794), French revolutionary organizer of the Reign of Terror.
- Richard Angelo (born 1962), New York nurse who poisoned 35 patients, killing ten.
- Kristen Gilbert (born 1967), American nurse who murdered four patients in Massachusetts, U.S.
- Donald Harvey (born 1952), American orderly and convicted serial killer who claims to have murdered 87 people.
- Josef Mengele (1911–1979), German SS officer and Nazi concentration camp doctor.
- August Miete (1908–1978), German SS officer and Nazi extermination camp officer.
- Colin Norris (born 1976), Scottish nurse and serial killer.
- Harold Shipman (1946–2004), English doctor who murdered up to 250 elderly patients.
- Abaddon, also called Apollyon, a destroying angel in the Book of Revelation.
- Alfredo Astiz (born 1951), Argentine Navy officer known as the "Blond Angel of Death."
- Angel of Mercy (criminology), a caregiver who intentionally harms or kills persons under his care.
- Angels of Death (disambiguation).
- Azrael, also known as Malak al-Maut.
- Death (personification).
- Death angel (disambiguation).
- Destroying angel (Bible) or angel of death.
- Exterminating Angel (disambiguation).
- Gabriel, angel of death over kings.
- Michael (archangel), good angel of death.
- Mot (god), an angel of death from the Hebraic Book of Habakkuk.
- Samael, an important archangel in Talmudic and post-Talmudic lore.
- Santa Muerte, a sacred figure venerated primarily in Mexico.
- Yama, lord of death.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Angel of Death.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.