|Elevation||2,923 ft (891 m)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||768262|
Angela is a small unincorporated community in Rosebud County, Montana. It is located 25 miles (40 km) northwest of Miles City along Montana Highway 59 at an elevation of 2923 feet (891 m). Angela is inside area code 406 and has a post office with ZIP code 59312. The population of the community was 31 at the 2010 United States Census.
The post office was established in 1913. The postmaster and his wife also built a general store at this location. The store burned down in 1953 but was rebuilt by the surrounding area residents.
- "Angela". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Visit Montana - Angela". Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "Angela, MT Zip Codes". Zip-Codes.com. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- "American FactFinder - Community Facts". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 10 December 2014. Retrieved 5 January 2014.
- Carkeek Cheney, Roberta (1983). Names on the Face of Montana. Missoula, Montana: Mountain Press Publishing Company. p. 7. ISBN 0-87842-150-5.
- "Montana Place Names Companion". Montana Historical Society. Retrieved 20 June 2017.
|This Montana state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|