This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Angela Donald|
|Born||4 December 1995|
|Height||144 cm (4 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||36 kg (79 lb)|
|Discipline||Women's artistic gymnastics|
|Head coach(es)||John Hart|
|Assistant coach(es)||Shao Yi Jiang|
Donald began her gymnastics career at age 9. She is half Chinese (mother) and loves water sports such as parasailing. She says that her favorite memory in gymnastics is "Hearing the head coach call my name for the Australian Team to compete for Germany." Her tips on how to become a top athlete; "Work Hard and never lose sight of your goals and dreams." She cites Nastia Liukin, Georgia Bonora, Shona Morgan and Emma Dennis as her influences.
- "Angela Donald". vis.org.au. Archived from the original on 13 May 2013. Retrieved 1 June 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Angela Donald". singapore2010.olympics.com.au. Archived from the original on 27 August 2011. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Angela Donald". thecouchgymnast.squarespace.com. Archived from the original on 15 November 2010. Retrieved 1 June 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Donald's biggest test". singapore2010.olympics.com.au. 16 August 2010. Archived from the original on 7 March 2011. Retrieved 1 June 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Gymnastics coach faces tough decisions for London Games". news.com.au. 17 June 2012. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Mitchell's Olympic dreams on track". canberratimes.com.au. 18 June 2012. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
|This biographical article related to Australian artistic gymnastics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|