||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010)|
|— Gymnast —|
|Full name||Angela Donald|
4 December 1995 |
|Height||144 cm (4 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||36 kg (79 lb)|
|Discipline||Women's artistic gymnastics|
|Head coach(es)||John Hart|
|Assistant coach(es)||Shao Yi Jiang|
Donald began her gymnastics career at age 9. She is half Chinese (mother) and loves water sports such as parasailing. She says that her favorite memory in gymnastics is "Hearing the head coach call my name for the Australian Team to compete for Germany." Her tips on how to become a top athlete; "Work Hard and never lose sight of your goals and dreams." She cites Nastia Liukin, Georgia Bonora, Shona Morgan and Emma Dennis as her influences.
- "Angela Donald". vis.org.au. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- singapore2010.olympics.com.au "Angela Donald" Check
|url=scheme (help). singapore2010.olympics.com.au. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Angela Donald". thecouchgymnast.squarespace.com. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Donald’s biggest test". singapore2010.olympics.com.au. August 16, 2010. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Gymnastics coach faces tough decisions for London Games". news.com.au. June 17, 2012. Retrieved June 1, 2015.
- "Mitchell's Olympic dreams on track". canberratimes.com.au. June 18, 2012. Retrieved June 1, 2015.