|Born||Angela Catherine Williams
24 February 1921
|Died||9 February 1978
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Angela Katherine Greene (Dublin, 24 February 1921 – Los Angeles, 9 February 1978) was an Irish actress. (The reference Celebrities in Los Angeles Cemeteries: A Directory gives 4 February 1921 as her date of birth.)
Born as Angela Catherine Williams, she was the only daughter of Margaret and Joseph Williams. At the age of six, she was adopted by her uncle Eddie Greene, Margaret's brother, and moved to Flushing, Queens.
Greene's films included Shotgun (1955), The Lady Wants Mink (1953), Love and Learn, and Hollywood Canteen (1944). She was known for Night of the Blood Beast (1958), Futureworld (1976) and At War with the Army (1950).
- Ellenberger, Allan R. (2001). Celebrities in Los Angeles Cemeteries: A Directory. McFarland. p. 197. ISBN 9780786450190. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Liebman, Roy (2003). Vitaphone Films: A Catalogue of the Features and Shorts. McFarland. p. 361. ISBN 9781476609362. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Angela Greene Profile at glamourgirlsofthesilverscreen.com
- Sullivan, Michael John (1994). Presidential Passions: The Love Affairs of America's Presidents--from Washington and Jefferson to Kennedy and Johnson. SP Books. p. 19. ISBN 9781561710935. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Irish Movie Actresses of the 1940s and 1950s at The Vintage Inn
|This article about an actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|