Angela Knight (author)
Angela Knight is an American author of mostly erotic fantasy.
She was a reporter for ten years and a comic book author. She lives in South Carolina. First published under Red Sage, she was able to write romantic fiction for the first time in 1996. She published several short stories in their Secrets anthologies. Editor Cindy Hwang brought her to Berkley Publishing and has helped her become a best selling author.
When developing her Mageverse series she wanted to create a unique spin on the vampire tale. Taking the Arthurian legend and twisting it, she has vampires that are not evil, still possess their souls, and can reproduce.
Jane's Warlord introduces Jane Colby, a 20th-century reporter.
Mercenaries is three short stories (originally published electronically) set in a future like Baran's.
- The Once and Future Lover (2001), in Wicked Games
- Seduction's Gift (2005), in Hot Blooded 
- Master of the Night (2005)
- Galahad (2004), in Bite
- Master of the Moon (2005)
- Master of Wolves (2006)
- Moon Dance (2007), in Over the Moon
- Master of Swords (2008)
- Master of Dragons (2007)
- Vampire's Ball (2009), in Hot For the Holidays and Paranormal Holiday Anthology Trio
- Master of Fire (2010)
- Master of Smoke (2011)
- Master of Shadows (2012)
- Master of Darkness (2011)
- Oath of Service (2014) in Love Bites
- Master of Magic (2017)
- Master of Seduction (2017)
- Master of Valor (201?)
Forever Kiss series
- The Forever Kiss
- Soul Kisses in Secrets 14
- Arcane Kiss (2017)
- Arcane Heart (2018)
Time Hunters series
- Jane’s Warlord (2007)
- Warfem (2005) novella published in Warlord (2007)  and in the anthology Kick @$$ (2005) 
- The Warlord and the Fem (2007) published in Warlord
- Baby, You've Changed (2007) published in Warlord
- Warrior (2008)
- Guardian (2009)
- Enforcer (2013) published in the anthology Unbound 
- Mercenaries (2005)
- Captive Dreams (2005)
- Beyond the Dark (2007)
- Without Restraint (2015)
- The Forever Kiss (2004)
- Hope's Kiss (2011), ebook
- Blood and Steel (2011), ebook
- Voodoo (2005), ebook sequel to Hero Sandwich found in Hard Candy
- Passionate Ink: A Guide to Writing Erotic Romance (2007)
- The Dark One (2004), ebook
- The Dhampir (2010)
- Armored Hearts (2015)
- Mistletoe and Masks (2016)
- Frosty the Snow Dom (2017)
Anthologies and collections
These are books that include short stories by Angela Knight along with other authors.
|Anthology or Collection||Contents||Publication Date||Comments|
|Secrets 2||Roarke's Prisoner||1996|
|Secrets 3||Blood and Kisses||1997|
|Secrets 6||Candidate or the Kiss||2000|
|Secrets 7||Kissing the Hunter||2004|
|Secrets 11||Wake Me||2004|
|Tales from the Temple 2||Taming Jack||2004|
|Secrets 14||Soul Kisses||2005||sequel to the Forever Kiss|
|Hot Blooded||Seduction's Gift||2005|
|Hard Candy||Hero Sandwich||2005|
|In Other Worlds||Stranded||2005|
|A Changeling for All Seasons||Vampire Christmas||2005|
|All Wrapped Up||Blood Service||2006|
The Warlord and the Fem
Baby, You've Changed
|Over the Moon||Moon Dance||2007|
|Beyond the Dark||Dragon dance.||2007|
|Hot for the Holidays||Vampire's Ball||2009|
|Burning up||Blood and Roses||2010|
|Paranormal Holiday Anthology Trio||Vampire's Ball||2010|
|Wicked Games||The Once and Future Lover||2001|
|Love Bites||Oath of Service||2014|
- Amazeen, Sandy (April 10, 2006). "Book Review: Master of Wolves by Angela Knight". Monsters and Critics. Archived from the original on 29 October 2010. Retrieved 4 August 2012.
- Hot Blooded. OCLC 56340166.
- Paranormal Holiday Anthology Trio. Ottawa Library. Berkley. December 11, 2019. ISBN 9781101497005.
- Warlord. OCLC 149009890.
- Kick @$$. OCLC 60671859.
- Unbound. WorldCat. OCLC 795168509.