This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with Wikipedia's layout guidelines. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Angela Krislinzki is an Indian actress and model who primarily acts in Telugu and Bollywood movies. Her Telugu debut movie was Rogue (2017 film). She participated in the reality show India's Next Superstars judged by Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty. Her Bollywood debut was 1921 (2018 film). Apart from acting she is trained in different dance forms, which she demonstrated in movies like Jyothi Lakshmi and Size Zero.
|2015||Jyothi Lakshmi||Item number||Telugu||Item number in Song Raja Raja|
|2016||Size Zero||Special Appearance||Telugu / Tamil||Item number in song Size Zero|
|2017||Rogue||Anjali (Lead)||Telugu / Kannada||Lead actress|
|2018||1921||Meher Wadia||Hindi||Negative Role|
|2018||Punjabi Girl||Raftaar Music||Single||Herself |
- "Angela Krislinzki and Mannara Chopra to make sandalwood debut with rogue". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2017-04-08.
- "Angela Krislinzki Hot HD Stills in Rogue Movie - South Indian Actress". South Indian Actress. 2017-02-19. Retrieved 2017-04-08.
- "Angela Krislinzki's sexy photos". photogallery.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2017-04-08.
- "Karan Johar, Rohit Shetty to judge a new talent show". DNA. Chaya Unnikrishnan. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Masaba Gupta designs Karan Johar's outfits for India's Next Superstars". Firstpost. IANS. Retrieved 16 November 2017.
- "I play an antagonist in 1921: Angela Krislinzki". Cinemaexpress. IANS. Retrieved 8 January 2018.