Leong On Kei
|Member of the Legislative Assembly|
Assumed office |
25 September 2005
|Constituency||Macau (Directly elected)|
23 March 1961|
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
|Domestic partner||Stanley Ho|
|Occupation||Member of the Legislative Assembly of Macau|
As of September 2017, she has an estimated net worth of US$4.1 billion.
She met her husband-to-be, Stanley Ho, a Macau casino tycoon famous in the political and entertainment industries in Hong Kong and Macau, 40 years her senior, when she was a dance teacher in 1986. She became his fourth "wife" and has four children. She is the director of the Sociedade de Jogos de Macau, a casino company owned by her husband-to-be, Stanley Ho, since its founding and the managing director since December 2010, and the vice-chairman of the Macau Jockey Club.
|Year||Candidate||Hare quota||Mandate||List Votes||List Pct|
|2005||Angela Leong (AMD)||11,642||№6/12||11,642||9.32%|
|2009||Angela Leong (NUDM)||14,099||№4/12||14,099||9.94%|
|2013||Angela Leong (NUDM)||13,086||№6/14||13,086||8.94%|
|2017||Angela Leong (NUDM)||10,447||№7/14||10,447||6.05%|
- "Angela Leong". forbes.com. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Billionaire Leong Is Said to Buy $338 Million London Office". 18 September 2017. Retrieved 20 September 2017 – via www.bloomberg.com.
- hermes (20 September 2017). "HK billionaire buys London building for $455m, say sources". straitstimes.com. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Stanley Ho "e um mentor", diz Angela Leong", Jornal Tribuna de Macau (in Portuguese) (2894), 14 August 2008
- "Travel News, Tips, and Guides - USATODAY.com". USA TODAY. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- "Stanley Ho passes SJM managing director post to Angela Leong", The Macau Post Daily, p. 1, 31 December 2010
- "Topics Glossary - South China Morning Post". www.destination-macau.com. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
|This biographical article from Macau is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|